Production Associates 3
Are you a production assembly expert who thrives in a team environment and enjoys gaining knowledge of new products and processes? VISTA Manufacturing, a global custom lighting solutions company headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana, is currently seeking multiple Production Associates to join our Production Operations team!
The Production Associates will serve in multiple areas of the production plant while adhering to safety, quality, productivity, and product delivery protocol. The Production Associates will receive; order pull; assemble; operate and maintain equipment; ensure production standards are met; test and inspect products; finalize products; package and ship products.
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and safety processes
- Read and interpret drawings
- Ability to cross train for all areas of production
- Ability to use tools and quality inspection gauges- i.e. Indicators, calipers, tape measure, angle gauge, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to follow directives set forth from team lead and/or management
- Vista Core Competencies
- Essential attributes: Attention to detail, flexible, ambitious, organized
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare an order acknowledgement on needed supplies as pertaining to the production area.
- Create jobs, post jobs and create packing slips based on sales orders.
- Receive needed materials as required.
- Pull needed supplies based on the job order.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Read drawings to set-up equipment to produce parts.
- Assemble products, (cutting parts, taping parts, butyl fill parts, punch pressing parts) manually and/or machine to assigned jobs.
- Check parts frequently per quality control plan/work instructions/set-up sheet with quality inspection tools, (indicators, calipers, gauges, tape measure, etc.), per conformance to specifications.
- Prepare packing supplies, (cutting corrugated, cutting and/or sealing poly tubing, folding and/or cutting instructions sheets, make spools, shrink wrap skids) according to Work Instructions.
- Prepare all products for shipping.
- Continuously improve processes for high quality and efficient production.
- Operate Forklift, after training and certification.
- Clean and maintain all tools, equipment, and tooling
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Follow all requirements to support Vista Quality Objectives
If any employee is deficient in any area of responsibility, appropriate training will be implemented, and the successful completion evaluated. This list not an exhaustive description, and additional duties may be required.
VISTA takes great pride in our quality products, dependable teams, core values, and mission statement.
If interested in working for a solid, reputable company that values you, please complete the application below.
Only qualified and serious candidates will be considered.
[button title=”Contact Us” link=”/contact-vista-manufacturing/” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”#2aaae2″ font_color=”#ffffff” size=”3″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]
[button title=”Complete Application” link=”/vista-employment-application/” target=”_blank” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”#2aaae2″ font_color=”#ffffff” size=”3″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]